But a recent accomplishment that I want to tell you all about is one that I am especially proud of. Since last July I have lost 40 pounds! I've tried unsuccessfully to lose weight so many times in my adult life, but this time I stuck with it!
- I joined a DietBet Transformer game where you bet and win money if you meet your goals. It's literally a win-win!
- I had an awesome workout bestie who did the DietBet with me.
- My local YMCA is amazing and the childcare alone is motivation to get to the gym!
- I did Les Mills Body Pump classes to tone up, the Arc elliptical, Zumba, and spin classes for cardio.
- I ate mainly Primal/Paleo and have recently added Whole30 to my eating plan.
- I've had my amazingly supportive husband, friends, and family cheering me along.
- I got a Fitbit Charge HR in January and I am OBSESSED! Don't bother challenging me to a workweek hustle, because I will win! ;)
I am so happy with how far I've come! Cutting my dress/pants size in HALF has made a world of difference with being comfortable in my own skin for the first time in my adult life! It's made clothes shopping so much fun and I no longer have stress about what I will wear for different events. I still have more weight to lose, but this journey is still one of my proudest accomplishments for sure!